7 steps to digital health & hygiene
We’ve been talking about hygiene more than usual — for obvious reasons. Let’s use the same lens to see how we can ensure digital health and hygiene — and avoid provocations that cuts our productivity, drive us crazy and gives a new form of cancer — FOMO!
Each habit is hard to digest and easy to maintain:
- Remember… everything you click or surf or do online is being recorded somewhere. Act responsibly. Act thoughtfully.
- Don’t forward everything you receive. Trust me, there are millions of other fools out there to take up this nonsense. Don’t join the club.
- Don’t believe everything you read online. In fact, don’t believe most of it. I can separately rant on this point! Some other time…
- Turn off mail and social media alerts on your phone. Trust me, the world will be perfectly fine.
- De-escalate the anger in every email or social media conversation / exchange.
- Spend the most creative hour of your day creating, not responding.
- Use digital platform generously, with kindness.
Makes sense? Let’s do it!