Certified Status-Quo Maintenance Officer
Yes… these people exist. They are at your workplace. They are at your home.
It’s hard to go and tell them [at times]… so here’s something for you.
Use this article to tell them who they are… and if it applies to you… Ops, I am sorry
Quotable Quotes of CSQMO — Certified Status-Quo Maintenance Officer:
- “I understand but then, the law is law… and we can’t do much about it.”
- “That will never work.”
- “Well, I wish you had some real-world experience. It’s only then you would understand.”
- “Well, the idea is good but I don’t think so customers will understand or appreciate this, and without them, we can’t make it happen.”
- “Sales force will not accept this.”
- “Sales force might accept this but distributors wont stock it.”
- “This may work for them, but not for us.”
- “It didn’t work for them. How can it ever work for us?”
- “Let someone try it first. We will catch up soon.”
- “Our team is not capable of pulling it off.”
- “May be in the next budget cycle.”
- “There is already so much out there to handle.”
- “It’s been done before.”
- “It’s never been done before.”
- “I’ll get back to you on this.”
- “It’s a great idea. Let’s talk about it some other day.”
- “It’s a great idea. Why don’t you write a concept note about it?”
Share in your comments how many of these quotes you’ve personally encountered?