Some random tips…
- You are as good, as big, and as successful as your best client. Pick your clients wisely.
- Borrow money [if it’s unavoidable] to buy things that go up in value, but never to get something that decays over time.
- If you are lending money to someone who will use it to pay back someone, you just donated your money — until you are a bank and have a fully functional recovery unit.
- Placebos are real.
- Seek out hobbies. Don’t compromise on your hobbies because you are too busy. In fact, in most cases, you are always too busy because you don’t have a life… a hobby.
- If you are giving mental health advice to everyone you meet, you need a mental health consultation.
- Backup your hard drive. Always.
- Use technology to manage processes, not people.
- Consider not eating wheat for an entire week. The results might surprise you.
- Consider not eating sugar [fruits are exception] for an entire week. The results will surely surprise you.
- Give a call to your university friend who you’ve not been in touch for many years. Thank me later!
- Install app to track your mobile usage. See the results. Talk to yourself. Answer this one question… was the time you spent worth it? If yes, keep doing so. If no, act differently.
- Go for a 30-minute walk daily. Not for your health… but for your happiness.
- Forgive someone today. And seek forgiveness!
- Quit drugs (any and all). Your body deserves better. You deserve better.
You see… these are random tips!